Keeping you safe from Covid-19
We take our customers' safety very seriously and have the following measures in place with regards to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- All vehicles are fully sanitised after every journey
- Full PPE N95 face mask worn by all drivers and provided for all passengers
- Disposable gloves are worn by all drivers and changed for all new clients
- Hand sanitiser and anti bacterial wipes provided in all vehicles
- Isolation film installed in some vehicles; separating driver and rear passengers
- Maximum of 2 passengers to be driven in the back of the vehicle at any one time
We hope all our customers and their friends and family are all well. The whole world is affected by Covid-19 and we know many people's holiday plans have been cancelled this year.
Once this pandemic is over and things go back to normal, and everyone starts booking their well deserved holidays, Traveliner is pleased to offer usual service with full PPE precautions in place.
We know how frustrating this time is for most people but please let's be positive and stick to government guidelines. STAY AT HOME so that we can all go back to our normal lives quicker, and then start booking our relaxing sunny holidays.
If you have any other questions regarding your safety please contact us now and we'll do our best to answer them.